MAXIMO Add-Ons and Industry Solutions:
MAXIMO add-ons complement your base MAXIMO product by providing additional or industry specific functionality. As a Premier IBM Business Partner, ECCS can offer you Scheduler, Linear Asset Manager, Calibration, Archiving, IBM Control Desk, Service Provider, Spatial, Building Information Modelling (BIM), Health, Safety and Environment Manager, Asset Configuration Manager and Asset Health Insights. Click through the menu to learn more about the MAXIMO add-ons and how they can benefit your business!
MAXIMO can also be supplied with Industry Specific Solutions as follows:
- MAXIMO for Utilities supports work and asset management for transmission and distribution in water, gas and electric utilities.
- MAXIMO for Transportation helps address stringent regulatory requirements and manage all transportation asset types including fleets of cars, trucks, buses, locomotives and rail vehicles, aircraft and vessels.
- MAXIMO for Life Sciences helps monitor, track and manage equipment, facilities, mobile and IT assets on a single platform and be fully FDA compliant. Consolidates solutions under one umbrella - asset and service management, calibration, mobile calibration, CAPA support and integrates with RFID, SCADA systems, LIMS etc.
- MAXIMO for Nuclear supports industry-specific requirements by modelling nuclear objects and business processes, including technical specifications, line-ups, clearances, permits, surveillance testing and corrective actions.
- MAXIMO for Oil and Gas provides Oil and Gas companies with best practices to help improve the productivity and efficiency of critical assets.
- MAXIMO for Aviation provides aviation companies with the ability to efficiently schedule and manage aircraft maintenance to maintain regulatory compliance and minimise periods when an aircraft is grounded.
- MAXIMO for Civil Infrastructure supports operators in monitoring the condition of their Infrastructure. Integrating inspections, anomaly tracking, and maintenance activities to improve asset life and keep critical systems up and running.