At ECCS we are always happy to hear from enthusiastic individuals who are interested in joining our team. The criteria we are looking for in a successful candidate is as follows:
- Happy to work in a friendly and busy environment; flexibility is therefore essential together with the ability to deal with a demanding and varied workload.
- Ideally you will have experience implementing and integrating Asset Maintenance Management Systems.
- Experience in HTML, JSP, Java/J2EE, App Servers is preferred but knowledge is helpful with report writers such as Crystal, Actuate and BIRT. Most implementations are installed on either an Oracle or SQL Server database platform, so skills in either of these areas would be beneficial though not essential.
- Ideally you will have:
- A relevant degree level qualification or near equivalent
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot at a technical and applications level
- Determination, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Two years commercial experience
- Freedom to travel.
Remuneration will be dependent upon abilities and experience.
Relocation to the South West area is not necessary.
Please send a covering letter indicating availability, expected salary/rate along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0117 403 2352 to discuss in greater detail.