IBM TRIRIGA Capital Projects Manager:
IBM TRIRIGA Capital Projects Manager provides advanced Capital Project Planning and Capital Project Management to help increase financial and environmental returns from capital, construction and energy efficiency projects. It analyses Project risks and benefits to identify funding priorities for the optimum capital Project portfolio.
TRIRIGA Capital Projects Manager provides:
Project Planning Capabilities
- All capital projects and programs data held in one system;
- Generates higher returns by analysing the cost of capital projects and identifying funding priorities;
- Automatically analyses and compares profitability of Projects;
- Compare investments to help maximise facility lifetime value, at the lowest cost;
- Planning capabilities to asses Project viability.
Automated Project Controls
- Critical Path Schedules;
- Budget vs Actual Analysis;
- Alerts for significant deviations from schedule or budget.
Vendor Management Controls
- Bid Analysis;
- Embedded Contract and Change Order Controls;
- Microsoft Project Connector;
- Schedule Management Controls;
- Contractor Performance Metrics.